Patrick Kenny, FSCP®
Special Care Planner
Investment Advisor Representative
Pat Kenny is a Financial Services Representative and Registered Representative. Pat shares the team’s emphasis on thoughtful holistic financial strategies and delivering high quality service to their clients.
The cornerstone of Pat's practice is establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with his clients. He takes the time to understand the goals and challenges each client has and develops a customized plan to help them achieve financial success. He works with individuals and their families, small business owners and business executives, providing each with objective advice and quality service. His work on behalf of his clients encompasses retirement planning, investment services, life and asset protection and estate planning.
Patrick is a Special Care Planner focusing on the concerns of families of dependents with special needs. He helps these families plan for the future of their dependents including preserving government benefits and providing insurance and other financial solutions, which can help provide lifetime quality care. As a Special Care Planner, Patrick specifically helps families in the following areas:
- Gain a greater understanding of government benefits.
- Learn techniques to preserve government benefits eligibility for SSI and Medicaid.
- Understand legal and financial issues in special needs planning, including special needs trusts.
- Creating a Letter of Intent.
- Review legal options when a child with special needs turns age 18 to include guardianship and conservatorship.
- Client self-determination issues.
- Determine how much money is needed to provide lifetime quality care.
Pat holds his Series 6 , 63 and 65 security registrations and has earned his Financial Services Certified Professional® (FSCP®) designation. He serves on the Board of Directors for United Cerebral Palsy of Eastern Connecticut and the Norwich Public School Education Foundation where he volunteers for many fundraising events. He is a co-founder and member of the BNI Chapter of Montville. Patrick currently resides in New London, CT.